When your little one asks if they can play video games for one more hour just roll the die and... "probably not!" And when your teen asks if they can borrow the car tonight... "I don't think so." You aren't the bad guy today.
I'm a pretty strict mom, so you only have a one in six chance of getting an affirmative answer when you roll my decision die. That's likely better odds than if you ask me outright ;) The six sides of my pillow say: yes, no, never, maybe later, I don't think so and probably not. Feel free to come up with your own choices.
- 1/2 yd white cotton fabric
- Silhouette Cameo starter bundle kit
- Silhouette smooth heat transfer material - black
- Poly Fill 100% polyester supreme fiberfill
- basic cutting and sewing supplies
Next time your kids ask a question, let them roll the die and take their chances... if they dare!