After making a Leather Cord and Clay Bead Bracelet, the next logical project was clearly a coordinating necklace.
Again, many thanks to Endless Leather for providing the gorgeous leather cord I used in both tutorials.
- 2 - 3/4 inch extruder cane beads
- 1 - 7/8 inch solid colored bead
- 2 - 1/2 inch solid colored beads
- 2 - 3/8 inch solid colored beads
- 2 - 1/4 inch solid colored beads
- 1 meter round leather cord
As with my beaded bracelet, I actually made this necklace with two different colors of beads and leather cord. **Spoiler Alert** Both of these necklaces will probably be a part of my September prize giveaway.