Rag yarn can easily be made from either flat or fitted sheets. I found an old set of cream colored sheets, so I was even able to dye them to match our guest bathroom. Of course the dyeing part is completely optional.
- old bed sheets (flat or fitted)
- rotary cutter and mat (optional)
- cardboard scrap (optional)
- masking tape (optional)
- RIT fabric dye (optional)
- large plastic container (optional)
Since it's always nice to work with clean materials, start by washing and drying your sheet(s). You may even want to iron out any wrinkles to make the cutting process easier.