In preparation for our adventure, I always do some sort of DIY Disney craft. Of course my go to project is matching shirts, and this year was no different. However, I also decided to challenge myself a bit and attempt to make matching mouse ears.
There are lots of tutorials for DIY mouse ears floating around the interwebs and I'll be honest, this is not the easiest pattern you'll find. But, the results are mouse-tacular with plenty of sparkle and bling and they are comfortable enough to wear all day at the park.
- permanent parker
- cardboard (a scrap piece from a cereal box works perfectly)
- 1/2 inch wide headbands
- Elmer's white 8 x 10-inch foam board sheets
- X-ACTO knife
- cutting mat
- Elmer's glue
- sandpaper (optional)
- Duck Brand prism sheets, fireworks
- 9 foot spool of 1 1/2-inch wide sparkly, wired ribbon
- spool of 3/8 inch wide ribbon (optional)
- hot glue gun
Print out my mouse ears template.
Now I'm going to the happiest place on earth with my kiddo for our annual adventure!