Secret Admirer Socks
MaterialsThese socks are knit with Schoppel Admiral Cat Print yarn. It's a sturdy, yet soft blend of superwash wool and nylon. The yarn is available locally at many yarn shops and online at Makers' Mercantile.
Skills and SizesThis pattern comes with 4 sizing options to accommodate feet that have a circumference of 7 inches up to 9 1/4 inches. For all of the sizes, there are directions for either an 8 1/2 inch or 10 1/4 inch tall leg.
The pattern has a charted stitch pattern, but there are also written directions.
In addition to the pattern, I have created seven companion videos demonstrating helpful skills. Topics include:
- Cable Cast On in the Round with addi FlexiFlips
- What 'No Stitch' on a Stitch Chart Means
- Decreasing Stitches (k4tog & s4k)
- Mock Cables or Twisted Stitches (t2r & t2l)
- Preventing Gusset Gaps
- How to Turn a Sock Heel
- Picking Up Stitches Along a Garter Stitch Edged Heel Flap
The videos can be found in my Secret Admirer Socks playlist on YouTube.
Get It Now
The Secret Admirer Socks Pattern is available now in my pattern shop.