MaterialsThis sweater is knit with Skacel's CoBaSi by HiKoo yarn. It's a wool-free blend of cotton, bamboo, silk and nylon that works well for many summer projects. This yarn is available locally at many yarn shops and online at Makers' Mercantile.
Skills and Sizes
This pattern has five sizing options that fit a bust circumference (at the fullest point) of 36-44 inches.
The sweater is knit from the top down and is a more advanced pattern that includes shaping and charted stitch patterns.
In addition to the pattern, I have created eight companion videos demonstrating helpful skills. Topics include:
- The Importance of Swatching
- Tracking Progress in Complex Knitting Patterns
- Open Bar Increase (a.k.a. Open Make 1 Increase)
- Decrease Slant and Stitch Charts - 3 Helpful Tips
- Smocked, or Tied, Stitches
- Dividing the Body and Casting On Underarm Stitches for Top Down Sweaters
- Suspended Bind Off (Purlwise)
- Picking Up Underarm Stitches for a Gap Free Sleeve
The videos can be found in my Wallflower Sweater playlist on YouTube.
Get it Now
The Wallflower Sweater Pattern is available now in my pattern shop.