Grand Staircase Socks
MaterialsThe socks are knit with two highly contrasting colors of Zitron Trekking Sport, a 75% superwash, 25% nylon yarn. This yarn comes in a variety of colors and can be found locally at many yarn shops and online at Makers' Mercantile.
Sizes and SkillsThe gender neutral pattern, with 7 sizing options, accommodates most adult sized feet. The design on each sock is mirrored. The stitch pattern is charted so either the dark or light yarn can be your main color.
In addition to the pattern I have created five companion videos demonstrating helpful skills. Topics include:
- Invisible Circular Cast On
- Alternating Helical Stripes
- Deciphering Mosaic Knitting Charts and 3 tips for Mosaic Knitting
- TSK/TSP - Twin (Triplet) Stitch Knit & Purl
- Tubular Bind Off in the Round for K1, P1, Ribbing
Get it Now
The Grand Staircase Socks Pattern is available now in my pattern shop.