MaterialsThe socks are knit with self-striping, Zitron Trekking XXL, a 75% superwash, 25% nylon yarn. This yarn comes in a variety of self-patterning and self-striping colorways. It can be found locally at many yarn shops and online at Makers' Mercantile.
Sizes and SkillsThe gender neutral pattern, with 7 sizing options, accommodates most adult sized feet.
In addition to the pattern I have created six companion videos demonstrating helpful skills. Topics include:
- 4 Tips for Knitting Socks with Self-Striping Yarn
- Casting on Two at a Time Socks (Top Down)*
- Knitting Two at a Time Socks on One Circular Needle or Two*
- Triple Knot
- Top Down Gusset Heel, or Strong Heel
- Flower Toe
* This pattern is written in needle neutral terms and can also be worked one sock at a time.
Get it Now
The Sundog Socks Pattern is available now in my pattern shop.