Like most knitters, I don't enjoying weaving in yarn tails. Whenever possible, I use either the Russian join or the spit join when it's time to start a new skein. However, there are times when neither of those methods work well and a different approach is necessary.
Pattern, Yarn, Needles and Notions
- Cereus Sweater pattern by The Chilly Dog
- Ewe So Sporty by Ewe Ewe Yarns
- addi Click Interchangable Needles
- Knitter's Pride Wool Needle
- Susan Bates Silvalume Handi Tool
Thanks to Ewe Ewe Yarn for providing the yarn used in this tutorial and Skacel for providing the addi needles, available at Makers' Mercantile.