The toe-up version of my Ready, Set, Go Socks was designed especially for all of my sock knitting students over the years who have requested a good, toe-up, starter sock pattern.
Pattern, Yarn, Needles and Notions
- Ready, Set, Go Socks (Toe-Up) pattern by The Chilly Dog
- Zitron Trekking Sport
- US size 1.5 (2.5 mm) dpns or circular needles for your favorite small circumference circular knitting method
- stitch markers
The yarn, tools and notions are available locally at many yarn shops and online at Makers' Mercantile.
Ready, Set, Go Socks Video Support
Video tutorials created especially for this pattern include:
- Anatomy and Fit Comparison of 3 Toe-Up Sock Heels
- Make 1 (Right and Left)
- Increasing with a K1 or P1 Below Next Stitch
- Preventing Holes when Transitioning from Rows to Rnds in Sock Heels
- Backstitch Bind Off
Get it Now
The Ready, Set, Go Socks (Toe-Up) pattern is available in my shop now.