On those days I am trying to avoid pin overload, I like to browse these sites for craft projects, patterns, ideas and most importantly, inspiration!
- Craftsy - Online classes, patterns, supplies, and projects. Everything you need to get crafting.
- craftgawker - All crafts, all the time. This site has kids crafts, holiday projects, jewelry making, paper crafts, yarn crafts and so much more.
- Craft Gossip - Lots of projects listed by craft type and there's usually some fun giveaways, too.
- Fave Crafts and the Fave Crafts Blog - Great ideas on both, but I prefer the blog because there are less pop ups asking for my e-mail
- Find and Craft - Search by craft type, skill level, the time it takes to complete a project or be brave and see random projects.
- Fun Family Crafts - Lots of projects that can be made for kids or by kids.
- Free Needle - Sewing projects only, here, but there's 5000+ clever ones.
- All Free Knitting, All Free Crochet, All Free Sewing, All Free Paper Crafts - Each of these sites focuses on a specific craft type and has project ideas as well as free e-books, giveaways, etc.
- Totally Tutorials - This site has the best of the best. Only one or two new projects are added each day.
- Create Happy Crafts - I'm a little biased about this one because it's my site. I try to feature some of the coolest projects from around the web and only add a few new projects each week.
If your still looking for some crafty fun and ideas, I invite you to join the Create Happy Crafts Community on Google+ where you can interact with other crafters, share your latest projects, shop for handmade creations, watch craft tutorial videos and more!