I love little projects like this because they challenge me to try new things. This project was especially fun because it gave me a reason to raid my fabric stash and use supplies I already had on hand.
- 1 - 6 x 11 inch piece of felt
- 2 - 6 x 11 inch pieces of fabric
- 2 - 6 x 11 inch pieces of lightweight, fusible interfacing
- 14-16 inches of 1/2-inch wide elastic
- printable sleep mask pattern
Use the pattern to cut 1 piece of felt and 2 pieces of fabric.
I used a 14 1/2 inch piece of elastic. You may need a slightly longer or shorter piece depending on the size of your noggin. Measure from temple to temple around the back of your head. That's the length you need to cut your (unstretched) elastic.
Next, you'll stack the pieces and pin them together.
For even sweeter dreams, don't forget to invite a purring kitty for a sleepy cuddle.
Nappy time is happy time!