A quick internet search yielded tons of photos of individual tie dye designs. However, I wanted to look at multiple designs and see how each design was created all in one place.
I guess I was asking the impossible.
So, I decided to do a little tie dye experimentation on my own to learn how to create different effects by using various folding techniques.
I used RIT fabric dye for all of my examples. I applied my purple, gray and black dyes to the fabric with plastic water bottles after wetting the fabric thoroughly in warm water.
Here are my first four samples and how I created them.
Right on target!
Plenty of polka dots!
One final note. If you are curious about how I created each grouping of pictures, I used Photoscape. I use it to edit all of my photos and the very best part is that it's free to download at http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php.