Small Project Bag Sewing Pattern
- 1/3 yd each of 2 coordinating fabrics (one for the bag and one for the lining)
- Dritz 1/4" eyelets and setting tool
- 1 x 2 inch piece of fusible interfacing
- 2/3 yd of 1/8-inch elastic cord
- cord stop
- compass, paper, pencil
- sewing, measuring and cutting supplies
DirectionsBefore you start cutting your fabric, you'll need to draw a template for the bottom piece of the bag. Using a compass, draw a circle with a 3 3/8 inch radius on a piece of paper and cut out the circle.
(A printable version of my 2 Skein Sock Bag is available in my pattern shop and includes all of the pieces needed to create this bag so you don't have to do any measuring or drawing.)
And finally, the very best part, fill your bag with yarn, your latest project and your favorite knitting necessities.