It's fun to knit socks with self-striping or self-patterning yarn because you can easily transform a basic knitting pattern into an eye-popping finished object. There are a variety of different ways to go about it.
- For fraternal twins, knit your socks from opposite ends of the skein.
- For identical twins, start each sock at the same place in the color pattern.
- Think about an afterthought heel.
- Try a contrasting heel.
- Introduction - 0:00
- Knit Your Socks from Opposite Ends of the Skein - 0:32
- Start Each Sock at the Same Place in the Color Pattern - 1:00
- Think About an Afterthought Heel - 1:46
- Try a Contrasting Heel - 2:25
- Final Notes - 3:01
Yarn, Needle & Notion Support Provided by