Cable Needle Styles
Cable needles come in lots of different styles. No style is necessarily better than the others. It's often a matter of personal preference and deciding which type of needle will work best for your project needs.
- Introduction - 0:00
- Hook Shaped Cable Needle - 1:18
- Bent or Curved Cable Needles - 2:07
- Flared Cable Needles - 2:39
- Straight Cable Needles - 3:08
- DPNs or Circular Needles - 3:52
- Final Notes - 4:44
Pattern: Spindler Socks
Yarn: Schoppel Jeans Ball
Needles: skacel by addi FlipStix and Rocket2 [Squared]
Notions: fish hook shaped cable needle, Clover Bent Cable Needles, Brittany (flared) Cable Needles, Coco Knits (straight) Cable Needles
Yarn, Needle & Notion Support Provided by
There's more to explore in the learning library!